Saturday 15 June 2013

14/06/13 Session and info

I had a session today which was more of a free session, I decided not to do any training specifically but to attempt problems on the board that interested me. I think I'll incorporate a session like this into my training each week, just so I don't end up only training.

I made progress on the V10 project which is great, hopefully when my skin is fully better after the 2 days off this weekend I should be making more progress.

A lot of my sessions on the board are aimed at training to get back onto the limestone and being ready to climb some harder stuff this summer. I'll probably be climbing a lot of Gaskins problems so I'm currently working on body tension and crimp style problems, I've been mixing in compression as well to get a well rounded session.

I'll try and get some photos of the problems when I get chance.

No comments: