Thursday 9 February 2012

09/02/2012 Session

So I've taken a couple of days off over the past week due to ripping up my nail again. I went to Westway this evening and my first port of call was the shop, I bought a box of climbing chalk which had no drying agent in it, I then proceeded to give all of the metolius super chalk to my friend Laura, lucky girl! That cost me £6.

So I went for a boulder session and climbed a few problems from v0-v6, but then got bored unfortunately due to there not being enough harder things to try. So I decided to go give the campus board a re-visit. I managed the following:

1-3-5-7-9-11 and reverse on all 3 sets of rungs (1 minute break in between)

1-3-2-4-3-5-4-6-5-7-6-8-7-9-8-10-9-11 on the largest rung.

1-3-5-7-9-11 on largest set of rungs

I then planned to carry on with a longer campus session, but somehow managed to get my toothbrush to catch under the bad finger nail, resulting in the bristles of the brush cutting my nail bed again... NNFN!

Hopefully if it heals OK tonight, I shall go for a bouldering session tomorrow. We shall see how it goes...

No comments: