Thursday 22 December 2011

Back in the North, and 21/12/11 Session.

So I've had a few days off climbing due to packing/work and driving back home for Christmas, but I managed to get a session in yesterday which consisted of the following:

40 Sit ups
40 Press ups
Physio exercises
5 x leg raises - 15 second hold while on floor
5 x reverse leg raises - 15 second hold while laying on stomach.

I then went to the local wall and managed to do 2 v8+'s second go, and many other problems. I also had a quick campus and managed a set of:

1-3-5-7-9-11 and reverse on all 3 sets of rungs (The rungs at this wall are spaced far wider than I'm used to, so this proved to be bigger moves but I found it fine.)

I stopped before my nail bed started to cause me trouble so that's good, and I had no back pain during the session or after even though I was climbing on steep boulder problems.

No comments: