Monday 5 March 2012

Catch up over the past few weeks.

24/02/12 Session

I had a session at Craggy2 about a week or so ago, which went terribly . It was one of those sessions where I had no energy to pull up on anything, so I reverted to slabs which I also failed at. Not a good session...

27/02/12 Session

Again I returned to Craggy2 and had a session which went surprisingly better! I managed to work out some new beta on the font7c+ which makes one of the moves a lot easier. So hopefully in the next few sessions I should be able to climb it.

29/02/12 Session

Again another Craggy2 session, this time I tried out the new problems that have been set for the comp. They were pretty good. One of the problems starts with a massive dyno to a thick edge, which you then heel hook and pop up for a small hold. I found this problem very hard due to me kneeing myself in the head because of cramped move up to the small hold. Being tall sometimes fails!

01/03/12 and 02/03/12 Setting

I ended up setting the new boulder wall at Westway and managed to stick up a few harder problems for once around the v8 mark, which is nice to have. Unfortunately I bruised my palm from too many press(y) problems!

No comments: