Saturday 13 July 2013

7th July - 9th July - 11th July Sessions

It's been a busy week so I haven't had time to update this.

However this week has been a week of progress!

The training sessions are generally running like usual with a mix campus boarding/ fingerboarding/ roof climbing and 45' board training.

I finally got 1-4-7 back and doing 1-3-5-7-9-11 is becoming very easy on the middle rungs. Next week I'll be stepping this up to the smaller rungs and seeing how I fare.

I also repeated the f7c roof problem fairly easily and I have made big progress on the f8b roof problem, there is a final section which is requiring more work but this will be conditions dependent!

Unfortunately I ripped a fingertip again on Thursday, so it looks like I'm confined to easy stuff for the weekend. I plan to head down to the wall today to do laps on jug problems and slab work. I'm thinking of doing some pull up and lock off training as well. This all depends on my fingertip though. I'll update on this later.

1 week left in London now, So I'm hoping to get the last bit of decent training in that I can before the move back North.

No comments: